Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Custom Make Silver Ring with White Purple Beads





Custom Make Silver Ring with White / Purple Beads

Just RM79.00 only + Free Ship using Poslaju.

Design show as Picture.

Beads Color : White or Purple.

Size : Custom make - Order then make.

You must let me know the inner Ring Size when you order, we'll make as your size require. We need 2 Business Days to make it & ship to you after received the payment.

Interested pls contact me. tq.

* - Shipping: - *
1. I’m offer FREE SHIPPING within Malaysia using Poslaju.
2. Item will be shipped within 48 hours on business days after received payment from buyer.
3. Tracking no will be provided.

* - Payment: - *
1. Please contact me for the bank account info.
2. After bank-in the payment, please send me the transaction ID, date, time & amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment